One of the most exciting and exhilarating luxury vacation packages to be had in Australia is offered by North Star Cruises. You can enjoy any of the fantastic “7 Seas in 7 Seasons” adventure cruises, any of which will take you all around the Australian Coastline and even into the Indonesian waters of Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands. Here are some of the exhilarating luxury vacation packages that you can book via North Star Cruises:
- Indian Ocean: (10 nights) Visit the Abrolhos Islands. See the ruins of Webbie Hayes’ Fort and dive off the wreck of Batavia. You can even snorkel the famous Ningaloo Reef!
- Solomon Sea: (7 nights) Weather permitting, you can explore the entirety of the Solomon Islands. You can even recapture history as you visit Kennedy Island (renamed for JFK’s famous PT-109 survivors who swam to the island after they were hit by a Japanese cruiser in WWII). Helicopter tours also are available.
- Coral Sea: (6 nights) The white sandy beaches of Archipelago make fishing and snorkeling a truly unique experience.
- Pacific Ocean: (4 nights) This tour begins at night and takes you through the beautifully-lit northern beaches and river communities of the Hawkesbury River.
- Banda Sea: (12 nights) You will visit the new frontier of Sorong. Dive and snorkel in the Raja Ampats.
- Bismarck Sea: (7 nights) This tour is for the real adventurer. You can trek the jungle or take a helicopter tour to Kokoda Track. Walk through Luscanay Island and even fly over an active volcano!
- Southern Ocean: (8 nights) This begins as an evening tour that takes you to Fleurieu Peninsula. You will also visit McLaren Vale’s wineries and more.
North Star Cruises has something for every traveler looking for a unique luxury vacation package. The things mentioned here are just the tip of the iceberg! There truly is something for everybody, no matter your personal tastes. Adventure really starts with any one of North Star’s cruises.