- A Non-refundable fee of AU$300 to design your itinerary, which is applied towards the total package price should you decide to use our services.
- A Non-refundable Deposit of 25% of the total value is required at time of booking.
- Final Payment is due 8 weeks (56 days) prior to travel, or immediately after confirmation if booked within 8 weeks.
- Prices are subject to change until final payment had been made. Change in pricing could be the result of exchange and seasonal rates, or any other reason beyond our control.
In the unlikely event that you need to cancel your travel arrangements, you are required to submit your cancellation request in writing and any penalties which may occur, start from the date and time in Brisbane, Australia. Cancellations fees will apply as follows if you cancel your trip from and are expressed as a percentage of the total package cost:
For bookings from 01 April 2020 onwards:
25% Deposit + Supplier Penalties
Cancelled components of your itinerary after departure are subject to 100% cancellation fees.
Each supplier has their own individual Payment and Cancellation Policies. We will endeavour to recover any supplier costs in your favour, but will only process the refund once we have received the funds back from the supplier.
We work with many boutique luxury lodges with small room numbers, so their penalties often start from 60 days out, and in some cases 90 days out. They often have non-refundable charges for the festive period.
It is highly recommended that you take out Travel Insurance in your country of origin prior to, or on the day of, paying your initial non-refundable deposit.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
If cancellation is due to Government direction, Touring Treasures will retain a 15% Deposit and hold as credit for up to 1 year from the date of cancellation to be used again for any services that Touring Treasures offers.
If you decide to cancel as a precaution, and no government direction has been imposed, full Standard Cancellation Penalties will apply.
At Touring Treasures, we advise our clients to purchase travel insurance to protect them against unforeseen circumstances that could cause them to lose their travel investment or otherwise incur cost related to a mishap while travelling.
Our preferred Travel Insurance provider is Aussie Travel Cover. They specialise in worldwide travel insurance not only for Australian residents travelling internationally or domestically but also for non-residents of Australia travelling to and within Australia.
Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Touring Treasures offers 2 forms of payment:
- Credit Cards: In accordance with Industry Standards, Touring Treasures is authorised to charge a Card Card processing fee of up to 3%. However, we have chosen to charge 1.8% of the itinerary cost. Credit Card fees imposed by the airlines are automatically calculated in the package price. If booking directly, hotels and airlines charge credit card processing fees.
- International Bank Transfer: When making a direct payment to Touring Treasures, please note that it takes a minimum of 5 (five) working days to ensure clearance. Any ticketing and documents will not be issued until this period has passed.
Your exclusive itinerary is designed specifically for you based on your personality, lifestyle, and travel desires; therefore the cost of your vacation will be coordinated to suit your own budget. Our pricing includes airfare, airport transfers, hotels, tours, taxes and any meals wherever specified.